Saturday, May 21, 2005

Welcome to Ya, I ate there!

Hi there!

So this is my blog. For years I've been eating at restaurants around New England and quietly critiquing them. Sad to say, many of the ones I check out fall far below my standards.

Why am I qualified to share my opinion you ask?

1. I hold a BS in Hospitality Management from the University of Massachusetts at Amherst Isenberg School of Management.

2. I worked in the restaurant business for nearly 15 years as a manager and server.

3. I eat out regularly and now carry the additional pounds to prove it.

4. I no longer work in the restaurant business or have friends in the business so I am uniquely qualified to provide you with a totally unbiased opinion. Also, I don't get paid for my opinion, so there is no monetary incentive for what I choose to say or not say.


So Enjoy! I hope to pop in at least once a week with a review of some of the places around the Valley I have frequented.

See you after dinner!

Chris